Minimum info needed when asking for help
In order to provide the best assistance to help solve your issues, there is a minimum amount of info about your phone that needs to be provided up front.
- Rooted or Not? (If you don't know what root is, you're not rooted. A non-rooted phone has the basic Verizon configuration; rooting a phone requires effort to override stock settings)
Additional helpful information (although not required in all circumstances, including this in your original post will cut back on the number of questions/ back and forth before you get the answer you're looking for)
- What ROM are you running? (Verizon Official OTA, SkyRaider, Cyanogen, etc.) Note: if you are not rooted, you are running the official Verizon version
- What radio are you using? (If you're not sure, hit menu, about phone, software, and tell us what the baseband version is)
Providing this info in your original post will help everyone, so please be sure to include it!
- What kernel are you using? (Info can be found in the same area as radio)
- If it's not the stock kernel, is it overclocked? Are you using a program such as SetCPU?
Please note that you are not able to reply directly to this message. It is necessary to start a new thread containing the info above in order to request help.
Last edited by enlightened; 09-12-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Reason: Edited for clarity
09-12-2010 04:19 PM