[MOD] [11/27/10] Notification Menu Power Control Widget for Incredible Framework
First off I owe a HUGE thanks to DopeShiziot for saving me a days worth of work on the porting of this mod. Secondly, a big thanks goes out to JsChiSurf for bringing this to the Evo forums which truely helped in getting it ported over to the Incredible Framework. Lastly, I want to thank HeyItsLou for the awesome background I used in this mod. I won't even begin to validate just how much time went into this port. Personally, I sifted thru what seems to be 50,000+ lines of code with tons of trial and errors before I was able to pull it off.
Please refer to THIS THREAD for information on how to make changes to this mod. And please keep the questions that concern the Incredible Framework in this thread. JsChiSurf has enough to deal with in the Evo Forum.
Few things to know,
1. This is for the NEWER Incredible Framework. Until I get reports back about older builds. I can only be confident that it will work on the lastest November leak. Earlier builds may work but I just dont know that yet.
2. Use at your own risk. None of us will be responsible for damage to your device or loss of any important data.
3. If you use this mod in your ROM all I ask is you give DopeShiziot and myself credit.
4. If you install a theme that has either Services.jar, Framework.jar or framework-res.apk you will effectively kill this mod.
5. Please tell my wife how important this was to you. She says I have a mistress and she's about to flush it.
5. Enjoy it, it's been a long time coming
Without further adue,
DOWNLOAD v0.1 with Transitions
DOWNLOAD v0.2 without Transitions
Flash Via Recovery
I will dress up this post when I get time but I figured you guys would rather have the files than a pretty post. Plus, I'm going to continue to work on this so it can be used on older frameworks.
11-27-2010 08:20 PM
i been reading up on this,i ran across the thread you link in OP but im not sure on how to do this mod, im running the desire z room from [ROM] IncDoes Sense "Desire Z" [v0.2.6] and want to add the mod to it. how hard would it be to take what you did and merge it to my phone/rom, i just dont see where the dev explains on what edits needed to be made to framework-res.apk framework.jar and service jar
Last edited by sneaky_zekey; 11-27-2010 at 09:44 PM.