##program ????

This is a discussion on ##program ???? within the HTC Incredible Hacks forums, part of the HTC Incredible Development category; On the moto droid there was a hack to, I think, keep your 3g signal at it fastest speed. you would type ##program like a ...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ##program ????

##program ????

On the moto droid there was a hack to, I think, keep your 3g signal at it fastest speed. you would type ##program like a phone number and then enter 6 0's as the password and change a setting in the hidden menu that popped up. The menu on the incredible seems different than the one on the droid. Anyone know if you can change this on the incredible and what menu option to change? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Only thing I know of is *22899 to program. Or *228, and choose option 1 to program the phone or option 2 to update roaming.

Here are a few of the codes:

EPST - ##778
    Field Test - ##33284
    PRL - ##775

Unfortunately this is all I could remember from the days of my old VX6800. HTC tends to use the same codes for all of their phones. I tested these three and they are all the same on both phones (assuming all HTC phones also, but not tested).

*228 option 2 for updating roaming. option 1 is just for programing the phone so u dont need that

##PROGRAM is a completely different thing than *228 guys. I dont know anything about ##PROGRAM though.

Here's a link I found about it:

Help! Hidden menu and improving voice quality? - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

The menu on the incredible is different than the droid though so I'm not ready to change anything in it yet. I'm still looking but I remember you could change some setting to keep the 3g at it's fastest speed possible.

EDIT: Found another link, this is more in the neighborhood of what I was looking for:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...gram-menu.html
    Last edited by hobby31; 05-07-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Ads