Problem Syncing with Google Calendar

This is a discussion on Problem Syncing with Google Calendar within the HTC Incredible General Discussion forums, part of the HTC Incredible Discussion category; OK, so I posted this in "Help" and have no responses, so I'm posting here. Sorry, but I'm desperate. Just received my phone. Everything updated ...

+ Reply to Thread

Problem Syncing with Google Calendar

OK, so I posted this in "Help" and have no responses, so I'm posting here. Sorry, but I'm desperate.

Just received my phone. Everything updated from my google contacts, email, etc no sweat. Google calendar, however, has nothing. I have multiple calendars under one google account, and the kicker is that all the different google calendar names and their colors show up when I go into the DIN calendar Menu. There are literally zero events in the calendar on my DIN. Things I've tried:

1) I have unchecked "My Calendar" and "PC Sync" and manually refreshed and nothing still. I can see a list of my Google Calendars in "Menu","More", then "Calendars", but not a single event shows up in the actual DIN calendar.

2) I went to "Settings" then "Accounts and Sync" and made sure that "Background Data" and "Auto-sync" are checked. Then manually re-synched. Still nothing.

3) I went to "Settings" then "Applications" then "Manage Applications" and then "Calendar" and deleted all calendar data (not much there since no calendar data had ever been loaded on my phone) and then manually resynched via #2 above. NOTHING.

Forgive my shouting, but I'm totally at a loss. Help.

2. # ADS
    Ads

iirc, on my BB, previously entered events do not update to the phone.....only new events after syncing will update....

also see this:

Google Sync Issues
    Last edited by GJG; 07-18-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJG View Post
    iirc, on my BB, previously entered events do not update to the phone.....only new events after syncing will update....

also see this:

Google Sync Issues
    Thanks, I've seen that thread before. Most of the things I tried are from that thread. Also, it appears that others are able to get their old or future calendar events synced...seems pointless not to be able to. I can get old contacts and emails, so why not calendar events...I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me, the phone, or both.

Ads