Here's something interesting

This is a discussion on Here's something interesting within the HTC Incredible General Discussion forums, part of the HTC Incredible Discussion category; I found some additional info.. Exchange support improves in Android, but TouchDown still sets the bar | ZDNet Exchange By TouchDown Android App Review by ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2. # ADS
    Ads

Here's the link about Android outselling iPhone. Android Outsells Apple iPhone At Last, Says NPD - PCWorld
    My mind is the weapon. Everything else is merely an accessory.

I am a formidable weapon in the war against silence by using brutal, attack-oriented sonic death.

Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
    I honestly think the iPhone will be making a debut on Verizon as well this summer. We will just have to wait and see.
    The rumor I heard is that Qualcomm is developing an "iPhone" with Apple's permission for VZW.

I am a formidable weapon in the war against silence by using brutal, attack-oriented sonic death.

My company can only allow mobile devices on their network that store all data, both on the phone and the memory card, in encrypted format. This is by law (insurance industry). Currently, the only devices that encrypt at this level are Blackberry and iPhone 3GS. Not much of a choice IMO. Hopefully, there will be many more choices by the end of the year. BTW, I have a BB Tour I use for work. Incredible for personal/home line.

Quote Originally Posted by velotech View Post
    My company can only allow mobile devices on their network that store all data, both on the phone and the memory card, in encrypted format. This is by law (insurance industry). Currently, the only devices that encrypt at this level are Blackberry and iPhone 3GS. Not much of a choice IMO. Hopefully, there will be many more choices by the end of the year. BTW, I have a BB Tour I use for work. Incredible for personal/home line.
    I wonder if it's possible to encrypt the Inc.?

Ads