Help - Low On Phone Storage Space

This is a discussion on Help - Low On Phone Storage Space within the HTC Incredible General Discussion forums, part of the HTC Incredible Discussion category; I am flipping out. After the latest update (2.3.4. Build 4.08.605.2) I have been getting the dreaded "low on space" notification. It is not true. ...

+ Reply to Thread

Help - Low On Phone Storage Space

I am flipping out. After the latest update (2.3.4. Build 4.08.605.2) I have been getting the dreaded "low on space" notification. It is not true. I have tons of space. I have everything that I can have on my SD Card. The space reads fine. It is a bogus message but I cannot find any place that tells me where to get rid of the application. I NEVER had the message until I did the upgrade. Can someone point me to a real solution? I have deleted, cleaned, turned off, etc. everything but the bare bones. The message is still there. I am so sorry I ever upgraded to the newest build.

I have read the threads but none of them seem to have help for me. I do not want to root my phone and do not know how or what good it will do. I just want the message gone. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

I am having the same problem here. It is driving me crazy!! Checked storage and there is plenty of storage. Still looking for answers

I am having the same issue. No luck either

In other words, out of all the "thousands" of Incredibles, only 4 people have had this problem? Or have others just given up also? Trouble is, it's kinda like running out of disk space on your pc, it goes just so far and then it crashes. Course, the phone is an itty bitty computer and it does happen.

I just don't know enough about linux to be any more than just dangerous to myself and my phone. It was doing the boot loop thing but I think I've pretty much got that stopped for now; just lucky. I'm sure it will come back. Oh well, I love my new replacement BIONIC but it was just like the Incredible, had to go buy an aftermarket battery for it. Now I can actually go a couple of days without charging.

Ya know? I just gave up. For a number of reasons, I just got a new phone. Not just because of the low space message but I got a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx and love it! It is larger than my Incredible and that is taking some getting some used to, but otherwise, I am glad to be rid of the Incredible issues. Plus, my Razr Maxx just upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich.

I constantly have that screen come up. It must be a glitch of some sort. Seems all the apps work well, but it does remind me to get rid of the apps I really don't use as they just use dead space

Ads