...via facebook for Adroid

This is a discussion on ...via facebook for Adroid within the HTC Incredible Apps forums, part of the HTC Incredible Discussion category; I noticed that some people who happen to have a Droid or Eris have a little thing that says "via facebook for Adroid" after their ...

+ Reply to Thread

...via facebook for Adroid

I noticed that some people who happen to have a Droid or Eris have a little thing that says "via facebook for Adroid" after their comments.

I have been using the facebook app that came already on the phone. When I update my status or post a comment it looks as if I did it from a computer. No "via facebook for Android". Heck, I don't even get a "via facebook mobile".

I went onto my facebook from my computer and activated "facebook mobile" but all that did was make it to where I get tect messages whenever someone comments on my wall or sends me a message (which I think I kind of like since the facebook for Android doesn't even do that which is pretty lame).

I also tried using facebook through the browser and it still doesn't say anything after my comments. What gives? I want my comments to say "via facebook for Android after them! Why don't they/ how can I get mine to? Does anyone know?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Quote Originally Posted by hewwo2u2 View Post
    I noticed that some people who happen to have a Droid or Eris have a little thing that says "via facebook for Adroid" after their comments.

I have been using the facebook app that came already on the phone. When I update my status or post a comment it looks as if I did it from a computer. No "via facebook for Android". Heck, I don't even get a "via facebook mobile".

I went onto my facebook from my computer and activated "facebook mobile" but all that did was make it to where I get tect messages whenever someone comments on my wall or sends me a message (which I think I kind of like since the facebook for Android doesn't even do that which is pretty lame).

I also tried using facebook through the browser and it still doesn't say anything after my comments. What gives? I want my comments to say "via facebook for Android after them! Why don't they/ how can I get mine to? Does anyone know?
    You can get the "via Facebook for Android" by simply using the Facebook app that comes on the phone. By using FriendStream you will see "via HTC Sense".
    Last edited by MiXoLoGiSt; 05-28-2010 at 12:23 AM.

yup....

Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
    You can get the "via Facebook for Android" by simply using the Facebook app that comes on the phone. By using FriendStream you will see "via HTC Sense".
    Mix, as mentioned in the post, it doesnt say anything when i use either of those apps that came on my phone.those are the apps I currently use and it doesn't even say I'm using mobile. It doesn't :say anything at all after my posts. This is why I'm asking.

I use facebook the facebook app and whenver i use the android one mine always says via android. When u first used facebook for htc, android, or friendstream it should have published on your wall that You installed facebook for android.

Active Topics

Quote Originally Posted by J-Buck View Post
    I use facebook the facebook app and whenver i use the android one mine always says via android. When u first used facebook for htc, android, or friendstream it should have published on your wall that You installed facebook for android.
    Yes, my wall does indeed say that I have activated fb for Android. It also says I got mobile fb. But it still doesn't say anything about either when I post from my phone

What does it even matter? Why do you wan't people to know your not on the computer o.o?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBLACKOUT View Post
    What does it even matter? Why do you wan't people to know your not on the computer o.o?
    Why wouldn't she? It helps people understand why you aren't chatting in IM with them or something.

mixologist is correct. that and its nice to be able to sport the android phone on facebook.

I think the problem had something to do with the privacy settings. I changed something in them that had to do with allowing everyone to see my apps and then it starting saying "facebook mobile". It probably doesn't say "android" because I don't use it very often anymore. I've come to the conclusion that FB for Android sucks. I don't get updated on anything. matter of fact, it says my last comment was one I got days ago and I've had probably 50 comments since then.

Ads